Eddie is proud to support this years Celebration of Cycling here in Longford Park
on Sunday 15th July from 1pm till 3pm.Friends of Longford Park Community Cycling Club.
- Bike Repairs and Safety Checks
- Try an Electric Bike
- Try and get advice on child trailers and cargos Bike bring, buy, or swap stall
- Try a Unicycle
- Fancy Dress Parade
- Zapparelli Circus Skills
Friends of Longford Park Community Cycling Club is a community initiative to encourage more people to cycle in and around Stretford.Cycling is a fun and healthy way of getting around. We arrange cycle rides of varying difficulty and lengths to encourage people to explore their local area by bike and provide regular opportunities for people to ride together along these routes. It is easy to get involved – just contact us or turn up and complete one of membership forms. Once you have joined you can take part in one of our the community cycle rides. If you don’t have a bike we can lend you one (and a helmet) for a small charge.
Community and Family Cycle RidesCommunity Rides are a great way to get cycling more!
- Safe – Group rides go at the slowest pace rider. No need to worry about getting lost. Free – Nothing to pay- just turn up and sign in
- Assistance – Informal help, if something goes wrong with your bike. Trained mechanics on hand, if its more serious.
- Social – Meet new people.
- Casual – No need for special bikes or clothes
- All Abilities – A variety of rides to suit all types of cyclist young / old / new / experienced
- Everyone Welcome – Families and children quiet roads with their parents are welcome on most rides