Although light fixtures are primarily functional in our homes, they don’t have to be boring! Pendant lights are taking the interior world by storm, and we’ve certainly seen a lot of them in properties when we’re doing valuations and viewings.
Pendant lights are exceptionally versatile; they can create a focal point in your living space such as over a breakfast bar or above a staircase, or provide the ideal night light next to your bed, freeing up space on your bedside table for trinkets.
- This Pendant LED Cluster Ceiling Light from John Lewis & Partners would look stunning above a staircase to create a drop lighting effect and draw attention to the first floor of your abode. This fixture can be hung at varying heights to suit your personal preference.
- Striking light fittings above a kitchen island or breakfast bar are all the rage at the moment, like this Chicago Light Pendant from Next. Coordinating the metal of the pendant light with metals used in the kitchen creates a chic living area that requires little effort.
- If you prefer a single pendant light as your feature light fixture, then this Illaria Pendant Lamp from Made could be the right one for you. The glass texture will allow plenty of light into the room, whilst also creating an elegant and stylish feature.
- Many of us may have opted for spotlights in our bathrooms in the past, but it’s time for a shake-up. This Globe Pendant Light from Heal’s would complement a vanity area perfectly, and add a sophisticated touch to an otherwise standard room.
- Trading in your bedside lamp for a pendant light allows you to free up room on your bedside table, helping you to limit clutter. This Coleman Brass Light from Habitat can emulate serious hotel-vibes whilst also being functional.